The basic engineering services offered by PROCON INDIA consist of core documentation of projects, including process flow diagrams, heat & mass balances, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), control & operational philosophy, basic equipment sizing, equipment specifications, conceptual equipment layout, etc.
PROCON INDIA Basic engineering covers:
- Conceptual process studies (material balances, process flow-sheets
- Preliminary plot plan.
- Freezing the Master Layout of the Plant.
- Definition and sizing of main equipment resulting in process specifications.
- Preliminary Piping and Instrument Diagrams.
- Utility consumption figures.
- Schematic drawing of equipment on each floor.
- Definition of control and safety devices.
- Analysis and sizing of Safety Valve.
- Control valve hydraulics & process specifications.
FRONT END ENGINEERING DESIGN (FEED)
PROCONINDIA's extensive experience facilitates the client to have a FEED that reflects all technical specific requirements and avoid any significant changes during execution of the same.
PROCON INDIA FEED packages cover:
- Basis of Design.
- Feasibility Study.
- Preparation of the specification.
- Mechanical data sheets of the main equipment, starting from the process specifications issued during the BED and incorporating the specific requirements of codes and standards to be applied to the project.
- Development of process and utility Piping and Instrument Diagrams released for detail engineering.
- Preparation of tender packages for the main equipment.
- Development of detailed plot plans and hazardous areas.
- Elaboration of the main piping, instrument, electrical and civil works layouts.
- Carrying out all the studies to be performed before ordering the main equipment.